The mash bill of this product is 75% corn, 13% Rye and 12% malted barley.This 10-year-old single barrel bourbon has won numerous awards and accolades including Double Gold in the 2014 WSWA Spirits Tasting Competition. As well as, Double Gold in the 2015 SF Spirits Competition and Gold in the 2016 World Whiskey Awards.
To be considered a Bottled-in-Bond whiskey must be a product of one distillation season and one distiller at a single distillery. The product must also be aged in a federally bonded warehouse under the supervision of the government for at least four years, and it must be bottled at exactly 100 proof. Additionally, the bottled-in-bond label must clearly identify the distillery where it was distilled and where it was bottled.
- Color – Warm, Golden Amber
- Aroma – Vanilla, Caramel, Oak & light Herbaceous notes
- Taste – Smooth Oak, Sharp Spices, Honey & Sweetness
- Finish – Long, Sweet & Spicy
Featured Henry McKenna Single Barrel Bourbon Recipe: Bourbon & Branch
- 2oz Henry McKenna Single Barrel
- 4oz Chilled Mineral Water
- Pour bourbon, add water. Stir in a highball glass half filled with ice. Enjoy!