Valentine’s Day is not only a great day to spend some quality time with your special someone, it’s also a great excuse to buy a fantastic bottle of wine to share with someone you love. This Valentine’s Day, consider surprising your significant other with a bottle of some of the best wines from Payless Liquors.
Bold and dry wines aren’t for everyone, and a lighter, sweeter wine could be the perfect fit for your Valentine’s Day dinner. Some of the best types of sweeter wines to try this Valentine’s Day include:
● Moscato, which is made from the Muscat family of grapes and a light and fruity option that typically contains notes of apricot, berry, or apple.
● Riesling, which is made from a white grape variety grown around the Rhine River. Riesling is typically light and crisp with sweet citrus notes, perfect for pairing with boldly seasoned poultry or fish.
● White Zinfandel, a favorite of the rose type of wines made from Zinfandel grapes using a specialized process, is a sweeter variety that pairs well with a wide variety of dishes.
Does your Valentine’s Day date prefer something more complex and sophisticated? You can’t go wrong with some of the best complex wines from Payless Liquors:
● Chianti, which is made from grapes grown in the Chianti region of Tuscany. Chianti wines tend to offer complex mixes of notes, including red fruits, balsamic vinegar, dried herbs, game, and smoke.
● Chardonnay, which is made in a wide variety of styles from the Chardonnay grape. You can find all kinds of Chardonnay wines ranging from crisp whites to sweet reds. As one of the most popular types of wine on Earth, you can find them with a wide variety of notes at various levels of complexity to suit any palette.
For some, Valentine’s Day is all about tradition, boldness, and maybe a bit of sensuality. If this is your preferred take, then a bolder wine might be the best selection for your Valentine’s Day plans:
● Cabernet, especially a top shelf Napa Valley Cabernet, is the perfect accompaniment for a rich dinner. Made from Cabernet Sauvignon grapes and the most widely renowned red wine variety in the world, you can find a diverse range of fantastic Cabernets with all types of notes and various levels of complexity.
● Shiraz, which is made from the dark Shiraz grape family, produces some of the boldest and tempting red wines on Earth. A bottle of Shiraz will go perfectly with a dinner of steak, pork, or as a great addition to your appetizer platter.
● Pinot Noir, which is made from Vitis vinifera grapes, is one of the most popular red wines on Earth and can easily be equal parts smooth, bold, and satisfying as an accompaniment to your Valentine’s Day dinner.
Wine is one of the most popular beverages on the planet and has been for thousands of years. It’s no surprise that winemaking has evolved into a complex art form, hobby, and business for countless people all over the world.
No matter what type of wine drinkers you and your significant other might be, you’re sure to find an incredible variety of reds, wines, and roses sure to please from Payless Liquors.