Can you think of any better way to send off the Holiday Season than with Eggnog?
Well, we couldn’t either.
We’re finishing off our 12 days of a Very Bourbon Christmas with this household favorite recipe for Bourbon Eggnog. Enjoy!
● 2 eggs, separated
● 1/4 cup sugar, divided
● 1/2 cup rum, bourbon, or brandy
● 1 1/2 cups whole milk
● 1/2 cup heavy cream
● Garnish: grated nutmeg
1. In a large bowl, beat the egg yolks with 3 tablespoons sugar until fluffy.
2. Stir in milk, heavy cream, and your spirit of choice.
3. In a separate bowl, beat the egg whites with the remaining 1 tablespoon of sugar until soft peaks form.
4. Fold the egg whites into the yolk mixture.
5. Divide between four rocks glasses or punch or teacups.
6. Garnish each with freshly grated nutmeg.
Click here for more 12 days of bourbon Xmas and a Christmas bourbon surprise!