Halloween is just around the corner and it’s never too early to start planning the perfect costume, decorations, and of course, Halloween cocktails! Whether you’re hosting a Halloween party or just looking for a festive cocktail to sip on, Payless Liquors has got you covered. We’re excited to share some of our favorite Halloween cocktails that are sure to give you and your guests a spooky good time.
1) Witches Brew – This eerie cocktail is perfect for a Halloween party. To make it, mix 2 oz of Orange juice in one glass with 1 oz Vodka, 1 oz Triple Sec, 1 oz Blue Curacao, and 1 oz Sour Mix. You can add crushed ice and a dash of grenadine for that creepy and blood-like effect.
2) Zombie Plague – A classic Halloween cocktail that you can make in just minutes. Fill a glass with ice and add 1 oz light rum, 1 oz white rum, 1 oz lime juice, 1 oz pineapple juice, and 1 oz grapefruit juice. Add a dash of grenadine for that bloody touch. Stir well and garnish with a slice of pineapple for an undead tropical vibe.
3) Black Widow – This spooky cocktail is a perfect combination of sweet and sour. Mix 2 oz black vodka, 1 oz lime juice, 1 oz blackberry liqueur, and ½ oz simple syrup in a shaker. Add ice and shake well before straining into a chilled glass. Garnish with blackberries for that extra spooky touch.
4) Ghostly Galactic – This unique cocktail will spark up the Halloween party with its glowing effect. Mix 2 oz gin with 1 oz Midori, 1 oz Triple Sec, and fresh lemon juice in a glass filled with ice. Add tonic water and watch as the cocktail glows in the dark. Add a ghostly touch by garnishing with a cotton candy cloud.
5) Bloody Eyeball – Elevate your Halloween cocktail game with this spooky cocktail. Start by mixing 2 oz gin, 1 oz lime juice, and 1 oz triple sec in a shaker. Once shaken, pour the mixture into a glass filled with ice and garnish with a squeeze of strawberry puree for that bloody eyeball effect, leaving a ‘vein’ of strawberry puree.
Here are just a few of our favorite Halloween cocktails that Payless Liquors has to offer. With these drinks, you will have all the guests freaking out this Halloween. Don’t forget, practice safe drinking habits, and always drink responsibly, especially when you’re wearing a spooky costume. Check out Payless Liquors for all your upcoming Halloween cocktail needs and let us know which spooky spirit you preferred the most. Happy Haunting!